Never let English establish a barier for you
In the process of social development, English has become a global language when used popularly in many countries around the world. To keep up with the trend of the times, the progress, the development of technology and the innovation of the world. Learning English is essential for all ages.
Studying methods contribute 70% in your success
Extremely few of us think that learning English just needs to be hard. But that figure only accounts for 30%, the remaining 70% is due to each person's learning method. If you know better way for learning, it will have a effective time.
The unchangeable principles in learning and communication in English
Beside being proactive, creative and eager to learn. Learning and communicating in English requires certain principles. This helps each students to shape their own values and ways of absorbing knowledge.
The comprehensive development of English learning model of Mam Ny will enable you to minimize the gap with your target.
Different from other teaching ways, learning and communicating using the comprehensive development model of Nam My helps students increase their initiative and develop their own capacity. In addition to the application of modern technology and new methods, Nam My promises new things.